Beyond Your Blog hosts a bi-weekly linkup and giveaway with a twist: We ask you to linkup ONLY your writing that has been featured on sites other than your own. If you have recently been featured on another site, or guest posted on another blog, and want to send some extra love over to that post, you’ve come to the right place!
Our giveaway this week is A blog consultation from Beyond Your Blog. Beyond Your Blog will review your blog and provide suggestions for where you may want to pitch/submit existing and future work, based on your goals, content fit, submission guidelines, and quality of work.
What You Get:
- Email containing 3 recommended sites, including submission links and tips (where applicable) for each site,
- Suggested content to submit for each site (existing posts, or suggested original topics),
- Minimum of 1 anthology suggestion for submission
- BYB will promote any 2 posts you have featured on other sites prior to the consultation, via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
This is a $75 value! Be sure to enter the giveaway at the bottom of the page for a chance to win![hr gap=”10″]
Each week we feature a favorite post from the prior linkup. We also post it to our BYB Hall of Fame Pinterest Board. Be sure to check out our board as we also pin 3-5 other favorites from each linkup. Take a peek if you linked up last time and see if you’re there!
The post we are featuring from last week’s link up is by Leslie Kendall Dye for Off The Shelf. Leslie blogs at Hungry Little Animal. The post is called The Princess Bride You Didn’t Meet In The Movie and is on The Huffington Post. To be honest, I am not a big book review reader, but I read all of the link up posts and this one was excellent! It also didn’t hurt that I love the movie and have never read the book.
Now for the rules. I like a good linkup, but I’m picky, because I want it to get some shares, I don’t like a lot of rules, and I don’t like throwing badges and buttons all over my blog. The rules for this linkup are easy, and the giveaway and entry options are meant to make it worth your while to participate, without cluttering your blog. NEW THIS WEEK – we have added more entires for shares in an effort to increase the likelihood that others share your post!
3 Easy Steps:
The linkup runs only through the weekend (9/14/14), so be sure to submit your link(s) now to take part in our giveaway.
- Share your post on ANY TOPIC below in the linkup. The post MUST be something you have written that went up ON ANOTHER SITE (NOT your own blog). This includes a guest post on a blog other than your own, or a feature on an online magazine or website. This could also include any post you have on BlogHer (even if it isn’t featured or syndicated).
- Read and SHARE AT LEAST TWO OTHER POSTS (with hashtag #GetRead), and be sure to submit them in the giveaway entry box below. If you are one of the first few to submit a link and there is nothing else to share, just come back before the giveaway ends to share other posts/submit your giveaway entries. You must share 2 posts in order to participate in the link up, whether you enter the giveaway or not.
- Don’t forget to enter the giveaway after you linkup!
Add Your Link HERE:
Enter Giveaway HERE: