Thanks for visiting Beyond Your Blog! A site created for bloggers to learn more about the opportunities for your writing that exist outside of your personal blog.
Submission Savvy is Susan’s course is for bloggers who want to learn how to successfully get published beyond their personal blogs.
Learn more about the practical information you’ll get in the course and the bonuses currently available HERE.
Here are some of our most popular posts of all-time that might be of interest to you:
- How I Got On Huffington Post: 5 Bloggers Tell All
- 1129+ Places That Pay For Your Writing!
- 8 Practical Tips For Getting Huffpost To Give You The Time Of Day
- 5 Essential Rules For Promoting Your Published Writing On Social Media
- 16 Sites That Accept Previously Published Writing
Each week we interview an editor at a site that accepts submissions. They offer specific tips as well as their personal insights about their site and what it takes to be published on their site. You can subscribe to the series on iTunes. Browse through all of of the episodes on our site HERE. Looking for a place to start? Here are our top 5 most listened to podcasts!
- Huffpost Parents, with Emma Mustich
- Washington Post On Parenting, with Amy Joyce
- Do You Ever Think About Quitting Your Blog? With Money Saving Mom Founder, Crystal Paine
- Scary Mommy, with Jill Smokler
- The Mix – Get Published Online By Hearst Digital On Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, Redbook & More! With Director of Contributor Recruitment, Mike Barish
Don’t miss our listings of submission opportunities by niche and our anthology submission opportunities. Be sure to Subscribe to Beyond Your Blog’s weekly newsletter to get submission opportunities before they are even added to our directory.
Join our Facebook Group, Beyond Your Bloggers for great discussions about submitting writing, Beyond Your Blog news, and a daily thread where you can share your latest writing featured on sites outside of your own blog.